Pacific Spas Warranty & Refund Policy
Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or neglect or mishandled installation.
We offer the following warranties on our spa products.
3 YEARS SHELL / SURFACE
Pacific Spas are warranted against blistering, cracking, or delaminating of the interior surface of the spa due to defects in workmanship and/or materials for the lesser of 3 (Three) years from the original date of sale or an additional 6 months from the date of manufacture.
3 YEARS PLUMBING
Pacific Spas’ plumbing components are warranted against water loss due to defects in workmanship and/or materials for the lesser of 3 (Three) years from the original date of sale or an additional 6 months from the date of manufacture.
3 YEARS EQUIPMENT
Pacific Spas’ electrical equipment components (Specifically pumps, heater and control system), are warranted against malfunction due to defects in workmanship and/or materials for the lesser of 3 (Three) years from the original date of sale or an additional 6 months from the date of manufacture.
In order for you to exercise your rights under the 60 day right of return, the following criteria must be met:
- The eligible spa must be a new model and purchased in the last 60 days from Pacific Spas.
- You must be able to transport it back to our warehouse in Edmonton. All costs of removal and return are your responsibility.
- You must be an individual who is the title owner of the eligible spa.
- Your eligible spa must be in as new condition. Such damage may include, without limitation, internal or external scratches, scrapes, dents, odors, rips, burns, etc.
- Your eligible spa must not have been subject to any liens or other security interests.
- A minimum of thirty (30) days must have passed since the delivery date of your eligible spa.
- You eligible spa must undergo a full inspection by a Pacific Spas representative before a refund is given.
- If you choose to exercise your rights under this offer, you must notify us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spa Accessories /Equipment Refunds
We are committed to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our “contact us” page or email us at email@example.com. You must include your order number and product serial number.
If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including postage charges.
Once you have notified us through our website that you wish to return faulty or damaged or incorrect product, you may return the product to our Edmonton office at 7714-166A Ave. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5Z3V9 as long as you provide valid proof of purchase invoice, receipt and/or packaging slip. The return shipping is your responsibility.