It is essential when using chemicals that container labels are read and the directions are followed carefully. The following guidelines must be observed:
- KEEP ALL CHEMICALS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Chemicals may be corrosive, so handle with care. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Do not inhale fumes or allow chemicals to come in contact with face or eyes. Wash hands after use.
- Ensure any spilled chemicals are carefully cleaned up. They may be corrosive and may cause damage or bodily harm.
- Never smoke near chemicals, some are highly flammable.
- If chemicals are swallowed or come in contact with your eyes or irritation occurs, follow the emergency instructions on the container.